Wednesday 23 November 2016

Planning: Logistical Restraints and Positives

The logistical restrains regarding my idea includes:


  • Location: The location of a few of my scenes will be near my school, this means that I will have to make sure I angle the camera in a particular way to make sure that it looks like the scene is in an actual forest not within my school.
  • Timing: My opening scene is at night, this will mean that I will have to film at a particular time of the day within school hours, which will be at around 4pm-5pm. This will mean everyone within the scene will have to be available at that particular time.
  • Props: Due to the start of my opening scene starting with two girls in a car, I will need to be able to have access to an efficient vehicle.
  • Sound: Non-diegetic sound will have to be used to successful portray the narrative as the diegetic sound may not be picked up as good on the camera I will be using.

The positives with my event are:

  • I will be able to film a successful film opening due to the equipment I have easy access to. This includes the camera, tripods to get my desired camera shot and the correct editing tools.
  • The location of my scene is set at my house which means I will be able to film at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment