Friday 7 October 2016

Filming/Preliminary Evaluation








Preliminary Evaluation

Planning
After being introduced with the task myself, Phoebe, Beth and Emma started the filming process by thinking of different ways to film by doing a mind map. This was so the characters within the film know exactly what to say and where it is held, a storyboard was also made so everything was a easier produce.

Filming

I believe that the film me and my group made was at a good standard, which was helped by the planning we did beforehand and the positivity within our group. In the film the 180 degree rule was included as well as the shot reverse shot and other camera angles. It started off with Emma walking through the door and the camera pans too the right along with her walking. She then starts dialogue with Beth and the camera moves from Beth too Emma and back too Beth whilst they each talk. This shows the audience the conversation going on and everyone who is involved. A close up was also used to emphasise their facial expressions.

Editing
Whilst editing I decided too cut at certain parts too show the shot reverse shot and the facial expression they may be feeling within the film.


Skills used
As a group I believe we worked effectively together as if any problem occurred it was handled straight away and resolved together. As well as this we all used our different skills and combined them into making a successful film. For example I used my creative skills by coming up with some of the dialogue and the location of the film.

WWW?
- We worked well together as a team by all equally contributing into making a good film.
- The editing worked well to ensure it was a shot reverse shot with the 180 degree rule.

 EBI?
- I believe that I could have been more creative with my editing by adding music to go along with what was happening within the scene.
- Too use more interesting angles.




No comments:

Post a Comment